Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – Paradip Port Trust has come up with the Fresh Job Vacancy of Engineer-in-charge which will be recruited on Direct Recruitment basis. Please go with the Notification Details mentioned below
Paradip Port Trust Job Vacancy Details:
Total Number Of Vacancy: 03 [Unreserved -2 & OBC -1 ]
Name of the Posts: Engineer-in-charge (Tug) (Class-II)
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this post must have not attained more than 35 years as on 01-12-2017. candidates will get the age relaxation as per the Government Noprms.
Educational Qualification:1. Candidates must be having the certificate of Inland Engineers under IV Act or MEO Class-IV issued by DG Shipping,Govt. of India or Equivalent Certificate from other Country recognized by DG Shipping.
2. Candidates miust have the 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of Tugs and Floating Crafts.
Selection Process: Paradip Port Trust is going to recruit on Direct recruitment basis and Candidates will be selected on the basis of test/ interview.
How to Apply for the post of Engineer-in-charge (Tug) Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
1. All the Eligible Candidates are required to send the application form in the given prescribed format
2. Candidates are required to send the self attested documents of age certificate, educational qualification certificate and others
3. Also attach the work experiance certificate along with two latest passport size photograph.
4. Send the application form to the below mentioned address through registered posrt
AD to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist- Jagatsinghpur, Pin-754142, Odisha
5. The application form should reach us on or before 31st January 2018
6. Envelope should be super scriberd with in“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EIC (TUG) & CATEGORY “____”.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31-01-2018
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!