OSSC Job Vacancy 2018 – Apply Online for Inspector & Laboratory Assistant Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the job vacancy of Inspector and Laboratory Assistant Posts and in total of 14 posts
Total No. of Vacancy: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is recruiting for the total post of 14.
Name of the Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has come up with the vacancy of 13 posts of Inspector of Legal Metrology and 1 posts of Laboratory Assistant.
1. Inspector of Legal Metrology: 13 Posts
2. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candiddates applying for this post should have a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 32 years of the candidate as on 01-01-2017. Candidates will be given age relaxation as per the Government Norms i.e. 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Qualification of the candidate should be passing Degree in Graduation in which Science in which Physics should be as one of the subjects or should have done Graduation in Engineering or Technology from any recognized University or Diploma in Engineering having mimimum of 3 years professional experience.
Scale Of Pay: Here the Basic salary of Rs 9300/- with a grade pay of Rs 4200/-
Process of Selection: All those candiddates wgo have filled the form will be called for the Written Exam and upon which list candidates list of succesful candidates will be prepared.
Examination Fee: Candidates belonging to the Unreserved and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 100/- through online by visiting Odisha Treasury Portal (e-chalan) or Treasury Chalan in any Treasury/ Sub-Treasury under the prescribed Head of Account. “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees”. Please make a note that No Fess is required to be paid by the candidates of SC/ ST & PWD candidates.
Instruction to Apply Online
1. All those candiddates who want to apply for the post are required to visit the website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) www.ossc.gov.in.
2. Here, candidates are required to go through the website and find the link of Online application form of Inspector & Laboratory Assistant Posts
3. Cabdidates are required to click on the link and fill all the necessary details
4. Once the details has been filled up, cross verify the details and then click on the submit button.
5. Now, the application Form is submitted and required to pay the fees.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!