Himachal Pradesh High Court has published the result of Clerk for which it has conducted the Exam.
Notification Details Himachal Pradesh High Court Job Vacancy 2017
Post Name – Himachal Pradesh High Court is recruiting for Clerks, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Junior Office Assistant (IT), Process Server
Age Criteria – The candidate must attain minimum of 18 years and maximum of 45 years.
Number Of Vacancy: Total number of vacancy is 74 posts
Educational Qualification Criteria –
Clerks– Candidate should have passed Graduation Degree from a any university.
Stenographer /Judgment Writer– Candidate must have completed Graduation Degree from any university and should have a speed of 80 word per minutr for stenography speed in English and 40 word per minute in English typing speed on computer.
Junior Office Assistant (IT)– The candidate should posses the degree of B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc.IT/ PGDCA or equivalent
Process Server– The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a any university.
Mode Of Exam: Candidates are required to give Written Exam.
Date of Exam: Exam being conducted on 14th October 201
Status of Availability Of Result: Candidates could see their Results.
Process to Download the Himachal Pradesh High Court Clerk Result 2017 :
1. All those candidates who have given the exam of High Court Clerk Exam could check their results by visting the official website of HP High Court.
2. Candidates are required to open the website and candidates are required to click on the Recruitment/Result section in order to check the result.
3. Once the candidates are able to find the link, then click on the link which will redirect it to the final merit list for the post of Clerk , Process Server and Junior Office Assistant
4. Once the link is opened, candidates could see their results which is being published in the PDF
5. Those candidates who are selected could dsave the result of PDF for further reference.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!