Notification Details of FCI Group D
Date of Exam on which it is being conducted – Different Dates for Different States
Name of the Post – Watchman
Number of Vacancy – State Wise
Status Of Availability of Result – Available
Mode of Examination: Written Exam
Age Criteria – Those candidates who want to apply the form must have attain the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years .
Age Relaxation will be given as per the Government Norms i.e. OBC 3 Years, SC/ST 5 Years PH – 10 Years
Educational Qualification– All the candidates must have passed Class VIII Exam
Instructions to See the Results of FCI Watchman Result 2017:
1. FCI Watchman result is published in the respective regional website of Food Corporation of India.
2. All those candidates who have appeared in the written Exam could see the result by visiting to the specific Regional website of Food Corporation of India from which candidates have applied.
3. Once the home page is being opened up, the candidates could see the link which is relating to the Merit List of the selected candidates on the basis of written exam.
4. When the Download Link is being clicked, PDF file is being opened up, the candidates could be able to view the result in PDF format.
5. It is recommended to Download the PDF File of result.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!