FCI (Food Corporation Of India) has published the Admit Card of West Bengal Region and Odisha Region
Notification Details of FCI Group D ADMIT CARD
Date of Exam on which it is being conducted – Different Dates for Different States
Name of the Post – Watchman
Number of Vacancy – State Wise
Status Of Availability of Admit Card- Available for Different region( Odisha Region, West Bengal region)
Mode of Examination: Written Exam
Age Criteria – Those candidates who want to apply the form must have attain the minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years .
Educational Qualification– All the candidates must have passed Class VIII Exam
Instructions for Downloading the FCI Watchman Admit Card 2017:
1. Those candidates who have filled the application form are required to visit the regional website of Food Corporation of India.
2. Candidate who has applied online should open their respective regional website of food corporation of india from where they have applied.
3. After opening the home page, the candidates will get the link for downloading the admit card of the written examination.
4. After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Password and then click on Login.
5. After login, the candidates will be able to view and download the admit card.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!