SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is being conducting the Paper II Exam of SSC CPO SI Examfor which it has published the Admit Card and one could download the Admit Card
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector in SSC CPO SI
Number of Vacancy: 2221 posts
Date of SSC CPO SI Exam: 15th December 2017
Status Of Availability of Admit Card: Available of all regions
Age Criteria: 18 to 27 Years For General Category; Relaxation
[3 years For OBC; 5 years For SC/ST; 10 years for PH Candidates]
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have done Graduation and those who want to apply for Delhi Police SI must be possesing Driving Licence of LMV (Light Motar Vehicle)
Mode Of Exam: Online Mode
Instructions to Dowload the Sub Inspector In SSC CPO SI 2017:
1. All those candidateswho are successful in getting qualified in Tier I Exam are required to undergo SSC CPO SI Tier II Exam
2. Here the candidates are required to open their respective regional website of taff Selection Commission ( SSC CR, SSC NR, SSC ER etc ) from which they have applied.
3. The candidates are required to click on the Candidate Alert section.
4. Once the candidate click on the Alert Section and it will redirect tyou to the downloading page of admit card for the Recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017 Paper II Exam.
5. Once the Link has been clicked a new page will be opened up.
6. When the page is opened candidares are required to enter their Roll Number or Registration Number or Name and also candidates are reuired to enter Date of Birth in the given box
7. Once all the Details is being enetered, candidates are require dto click on the Submit Option
8. When the Details is being submitted and it will process it and will display the name of the candidate of whom one could download the Admit Card of Paper II
9. Once the admit card is Downloaded,
10. Take the Print out of the Admit Card.
11. Please go through the Instructions written in the Admit Card carefully.
Download Admit Card of SSC CPO SI NR Region
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!