Madhya Pradesh High Court is recruiting Civil Judge for which it has published the notification and it has issued the asmit for the Mains Exam of the same.
Notification Details of Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Exam 2017
Name of the Post – The vacancy has come up for the post of Civil Judge – II (Entry Level)
Number of Vacancy – In total there are 94 posts
Date Issue of Admit Card– 20-Dec-2017
Status Of Availability Of Admit Card: Now, it is available in the website from where one could Downlload the admit card.
Mode Of Examination: MP High Court civil Judge Exam will be conducted Online
Age Criteria – The minimum age is of 21 years and maximum age is of 35 years in Generl Category and age relaxation is given as per the Government Rules And Norms OBC will get 3 years of age relaxation, SC/ST wil get 5 years of age relaxation and PH will get 10 years of age relaxation.
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidates applying for the post must posses the Bachelor Degree in Law from any university
Please go through the instructions given below to Download the Admit Card Off MPHC Civil Judge Main Admit Card 2017:
1. All those candidates who have qualified Prelims Exam are required to undergo Mains Exam for which they are required to Download the Admit Card by visiting the website of Madhya Pradesh High Court- www.mphc.gov.in
2. The candidate are required to click on the on Recruitment/Result section under Result section which is available in the Homepage.
3. Now the candidates are ttrequired to click on the link of Admit Card for M.P. Judicial Service (Civil Judge) Main Exam-2017
4. Candidates once click on the link, candidates will be redirected to a new page.
5. Now, the candidates are required to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth and after that click on Submit.
6. Once submit button is clicked, now the candidates could see the Admit Card.
7. Candidates are required to Download The Admit Card and take out the Prin out of the Admit Card.
8. Here candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the Admit Card
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!