Madhya Pradesh Poorv Khestra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited as come up with the vacancy for the post of Testing Attendant and Account Officer for which detailed notification is given below
Notification Details of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Khestra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited Job Vacancy 2017
Name of the Post – Vacancy has come up for the post of Testing Attendant, Accounts Officer Trainee
Number of Vacancy – Total number of vacancy is 47 posts in which 41 posts is for Testing Attendant and 6 posts is for Account Officer
Examination Date of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Khestra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited Testing Attendant – 02-Jan-2018
Date Of Issue of Admit Card of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Khestra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited Testing Attendant –21-Dec-2017
Availability of Admit Card Status: It is Available Online Now and One Download it By Following The below Link
Mode Of Conducting Exam: Exam will be conducted Online.
Age Criteria – The minimum age set for Testing Attendant is 18 years while Accounts Officer Trainee is 21 years an maximum age is of 40 years for Testing Attendant and
Accounts Officer Trainee. Age relaxation is given as per the Government Rules And Norms OBC will get 3 years of age relaxation, SC/ST wil get 5 years of age relaxation and PH will get 10 years of age relaxation.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Testing Attendant-The minimum Qualification of the candidates should be 10th class passed and candidates also having the ITI degree in Electrician/ Lineman/ Wireman trade from any institute.
Accounts Officer– The minimum Qualification of the candidates should be a CA Pass or ICWA Pass.
Please follow the instructions to Download the [Madhya Pradesh Poorv Khestra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited] MPPKVVCL Testing Attendant Admit Card 2017:
1. First of all candidates are required to visit the MP Portal and after that candidates are required to open the MPPKVVCL page
2. Once the website link is opened, candidates are required to click on the link of Admit Card for the post of Testing Attendant and Accounts Officer Trainee.
3. The candidates are required to click on the link of the afmit card and it will reditrect it to the different paage.
4. Now, the candiates are required to enter the details like their User Id or Application Number and Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format and once all the details is being filled. Click on Login.
5. After clicking on the Login Button candidates could be able to see the Admit Card.
6. Download the Admit Card aand take out the Print Out.
7. Please remember to go through the important instructions mentioned in the admit card
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!